Friday, October 28, 2016

The Split

I have randomly split the players up. If you're interested in HOW I did this, I'll share that at the end.

MH47

Billy H
John Christensen
Jeff DuBois
Gil
Curt Lindmark
Nicholas Lovell


MH48

Martin Marquis
John Blaylock
William Tetley
Rich Brassell
Frank Gusset
Leon Adrian



I took the 10 contributors and rolled 1D6 for each. If it was odd, they would be in MH47 - even MH48. Billy H, John C, Jeff, Gil, Curt & John B all rolled odd - the rest even.

I took all the odds and rolled 1D6 with the high roller to be moved to 'even' status.

John C, John B & Curt all rolled a 4, so I had a roll off just with them - John B "won" that roll. :-)

Nicholas was the 'next in line' and Leon was the 'next in line' after him. They have both been emailed an invitation. If one or both choose not to play or don't reply within 48 hours I'll bump that person and offer to the next in line.



Working on the map decision now... :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment