Tuesday, August 9, 2016

T4P1 - Speed

Just posted this to Facebook yesterday morning...

Now that Gencon 2016 is over, I'm planning for next year. Barring a[nother] change in policy by the boss, I WILL be able to go next year!

I'm planning a LIVE Car Wars game with my son Kyle, MenothJohn himself (John Christensen) and Brent York from high school. Who else is in?

If we can do something "official" with Steve Jackson Games' involvement, sure - I'm all for that. But I'm not against just having a 'pick up game' at one of the myriad of locations available for open gaming...

If you're interested, let me know! No reason why we can't have more than one battle, if there is enough interest, but I'd rather have one great get together with friends and walk away satisfied than to have to rush around and plan several. :-)

Also - I intend to play some Star Wars RPG with my son as well. Looking now to get on the list from some GM's (yes, Phil, I'm looking at you - your game we were in two years ago was some of the BEST Star Wars RPG I've ever experienced!). 

Kyle and I have an Imperial Assault campaign to finish as well, and I think he would enjoy being the Imperial Master against more than just me. Who's in?

Lastly - X-Wing. I don't know now if I will make any official tournaments, but I'm hoping for SOME kind of action...


So - if YOU are planning to be there - or think you MIGHT want to be there - hit me up so I can make sure you have a spot!!!





Patreon link - http://www.patreon.com/madhat


Now to speed - I actually got William's speed while on the way home from work last night. We moved our RPG night to Monday this week, so I was busy 'otherwise gaming.' :-)

Thanks for your patience on this weekend's worth of delay!

T4P1 - Speed
John maintains 40
Jeff maintains 20
Thierry accelerates to 20
Gil maintains 10
Billy accelerates to 15
Martin accelerates to 10
William accelerates to 5 - this drops him back to zero and slows Martin to 5

Movement


Holding for...

John


And to the folks at home - we're back! 

Sorry for the transmission problem there folks, but we think we have it worked out now.


Current Turn
John(5) - 40(m) - 
Jeff(4) - 20(m) - 
Thierry(6) - 20 - 
Gil(4) - 10(m) - 
Billy(2) - 15 - 
Martin(3) - 5 - 
William(4) - 0 - 



Previous Turn
John(5) - 40 - P1 D1 drift left, P2 straight, P2 MG hits Thierry's front for 5, P3 straight, P5 straight
Jeff(4) - 20 - P1 D2 left, P1 MG misses John's left, P3 D3 left
Thierry(6) - 15 - P1 D2 right, P3 straight 1/2", P3 MG misses John's front
Gil(4) - 10 - P1 straight 1/2", P1 MG hits Billy's back for 4
Billy(2) - 10 - P1 straight, P2 GM misses Martin's back
Martin(3) - 5 - P1 head on with William for 1 point, 2 points to tires on right, P1 MG hits William's front for 1
William(4) - 0 - P1 MG misses Martin's front left tire


Reflex Rolls and Walkarounds are below. Everyone knows the layout, just not the armor assignments. The Gates for this event are numbers 1 2     3 4   on top then 5 6     7 8    on the bottom. I'm using "team" names so you don't have to remember what your Driver's name is - you can just reply on YOUR name.

Gate 1 - Billy - Suvius Ven - Reflex 2 - MG: 18 shots, HR: 1 shot, Armor damage: F0 R0 L2 B4 T0 U0, Tire DP: 6 6 6 6

Gate 2 - Gil - Alfonse LaRoy - Reflex 4 - MG: 18 shots, HR: 1 shot, Armor damage: F0 R0 L0 B0 T0 U0, Tire DP: 6 6 6 6

Gate 3 - Thierry - Ningenhōdan - Reflex 6 - MG: 19 shots, HR: used, Armor damage: F5 R0 L1 B0 T0 U0, Tire DP: 6 6 6 6

Gate 4 - Menoth - MenothJohn - Reflex 2 - MG: 20 shots, HR: 1 shot, Armor damage: F0 R1 L0 B0 T0 U0, Tire DP: 6 6 6 6

Gate 5 - William - Doobie Cooper - Reflex 4 - MG: 18 shots, HR: used, Armor damage: F13 R0 L0 B0 T0 U0, Tire DP: 6 6 6 6

Gate 6 - Martin - Cletus Cornhauler - Reflex 3 - MG: 19 shots, HR: used, Armor damage: F7 R0 L9 B0 T0 U0, Tire DP: 5 3 5 3

Gate 7 - Jeff - Vance - Reflex 3 - MG: 17 shots, HR: 1 shot, Armor damage: F0 R0 L0 B0 T0 U0, Tire DP: 6 6 6 6

Gate 8 - John - Axle Blaster - Reflex 5 - MG: 18 shots, HR: 1 shot, Armor damage: F0 R0 L9 B0 T0 U0, Tire DP: 6 6 6 6
























Car Wars is a registered trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and the art here is copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by SJ Games. This material is used here in accordance with the SJ Games online policy.

Steve Jackson Games

No comments:

Post a Comment